• Venturi section machined from clear acrylic
• Seven static pressure tapings plus a total head measurement
• Flow control valve
• Manometer board with eight tubes
• Quick release fitting for easy connection to hydraulics bench
• Filling the manometric tubes
• Determination of the exact section in Venturi’s tube
• Demonstration of Bernoulli’s Theorem. Divergent-convergent position
• Determination of Bernoulli’s equation. Convergent-divergent position.
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
The Bernoulli's Theorem Demonstration equipment is mainly composed of a circular section conduit with the shape of a truncated cone, transparent and with eight pressure tapings that are able to measure, simultaneously, the static pressure values corresponding to each point of seven different sections. All the pressure tapings are connected to a manometer manifold of pressurized or not pressurized water. Also, there is a probe (Pitot' s tube) travelling along the conduct for measuring the height in every section (dynamic pressure).The flow rate and the pressure in the equipment can be modified by adjusting the control valve and by using the supply valve in the Hydraulics Bench (GV2).
A flexible hose attached to the outlet pipe is directed to the volumetric measuring tank. In use, the equipment, assembled on base board is stood on the work surface of the bench and has adjusted legs to level the equipment. The Inlet pipe ends in a female coupling which may be connected directly to the bench supply.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment