• Mobile, floor standing service unit for fluid mechanics apparatus
• Base constructed from robust, corrosion resistant plastic moulding
• Top constructed from glass reinforced plastic
• Sump tank capacity 215 litres
• Mobile hydraulic bench, made in 2mm stainless steel.
• Sump tank capacity: 215liters.
• Centrifugal pump 0.55 kW, 20-120 lit ers/ min
• Runner made in stainless steel.
• Quick and easy change of the different accessories
• Flow Measuring
• Observe the operational of Hydraulic Bench with the flowrate of water
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
The Hydraulic Bench provide the necessary facilities to support a comprehensive range of hydraulic models, each of which is designed to demonstrate a particular aspect of hydraulic theory.The particular laws involved are those of mass, energy and momentum conservation and, in each application, these laws may be simplified in an attempt to· describe, quantitatively, the behaviour of the fluid. Fluid mechanics has developed as an analytical discipline from the application of the classical laws of static, dynamics and thermodynamics, in situations in which fluids can be treated as continuous media.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment