• Alternative frequency (AF)
• Digital Tuning
• Digital Signal Level Display
• Frequency range (FM, MW, LW)
• FM : 88 – 108 MHz
The fault simulator manipulates electric points of the tuner, to simulate real faults.
• DC Output : 3.3V, 5V, 8V 0.2A
• Operating temperature : 0 to 45C, 85% OR Less(R.H)
The block diagrams consist of the following functional modules :
• Tuner Section
• Automatic Tuning Section
• Sound control
• System control
• Mute control
• Power Amplifier
• Multiple Voltage Regulator
• Auxiliary Output Signal
• Audio Section
• Simulation on tuner fault
• Simulation on audio amplifier fault.
• Simulation on Radio Data System (RDS) fault.
• Simulation on display panel fault.
• Simulation on radio receiver power supply fault.
• Simulation on the left channel fault.
• Simulation on the right channel fault.
• Simulation on BEEP sound fault.
• Simulation on the disable FM fault.
• Simulation on the disable AM fault.
• Simulation on the key-0 fault.
• Simulation on the key-1 fault.
• Simulation on reset switch.
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
The GOTT-AMFM-RADIO-02 has been designed from a Stereo Radio Tuner equipped with the most advanced reception circuits. Each one of the functional sections has several test points which permit the analysis and monitoring of the main electrical signals of the turner. All the test points are protected against accidental shorting
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment