- Measuring System: Chronoamperometry
- Range: 0 – 10 mg/L free chlorine
0 – 100 mg/L total chlorine
- Optimum Temperature: 5 – 25°C
- Display: High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian language options
- Connectivity: USB-B
- Data Storage: 500 results including date, time, test ID and sample ID
- Size (W x L x H) & Weight: 170 x 126 x 116mm,, 975g (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
- ChloroSense kit (CS100): ChloroSense instrument, USB cable, 100 chlorine sensors including calibration chip, sample bottle, check standards, and instructions. Supplied in a protective shoulder case.
- Replacement sensors (100/pk) (CS110): Chlorine sensors (free and total) (100/pk)
- Replacement sensors (500/pk) (CS150): Chlorine sensors (free and total) (500/pk)
Accessories: ChloroSense check standards (CS180)
- Simple measurement technique, displaying results for free and total chlorine in one minute.
- No reagents and no glassware – ideal for controlled manufacturing environments.
- Connect your instrument to a PC via USB to export results, upgrade software and fix the instrument settings.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment