- Measuring System: Chronoamperometry
- Range: 0 – 50 mg/L chlorine dioxide
- Display: High clarity LCD with backlight
- User Interface: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian language options
- Data Storage: 500 results including date, time, test ID and sample ID
- Size (W x L x H) & Weight: 170 x 126 x 116mm, 975g (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
- ChlordioXense kit CS300: ChlordioXense instrument, USB cable, 100 CDX sensors including calibration chip, glycine solution, sample bottle, stirring rods, Check Standards, and instructions. Supplied in a protective shoulder case.
- Replacement sensors (100/pk) CDX310: Chlorine dioxide sensors (100/pk)
- Replacement sensors (500/pk) CDX350: Chlorine dioxide sensors (500/pk)
- ChlordioXense check standards CS190
- Glycine reagent PT549
- Measure 0 - 50 mg/L of chlorine dioxide in only a couple of minutes, with no lengthy measurement time
- Go paperless with the integrated results log, perfect for auditing data.
- Connect your instrument to a PC to export results, upgrade software and fix the instrument settings.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment