- Instrument Type: Dual light source photometer offering direct-reading of preprogrammed test calibrations, Absorbance and Transmittance
- Wavelengths: 450 nm, 500 nm, 550 nm, 570 nm, 600 nm, 650 nm
- Accuracy: ±1.0% T
- Display: 320 x 240 pixel LCD with backlight and contrast adjustment
- User Interface: On screen prompts available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese (Simplified).
- Size (W x L x H) and weight: 150 x 250 x 70 mm, 975 g
- Power Supply: 3 x 1.5v ‘AA’ batteries (typically 40 hours)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 500 data sets.
Photometer 7100 Standard Kit
Instrument and light cap, 8 glass cuvettes, dilution tube/sample container, 10 mL syringe, test tube brush, 10 crush/stirring rods, lint free cloths, instrument instructions, Palintest method book. Supplied in a protective case.
- Complete range of tests for effective water quality monitoring
- Designed for simplicity, suitable for all users
- Trusted technology, utilising the global standard DPD method, developed by our very own Dr Palin.
- Compatible with tablet and tubetest reagents for increased flexibility
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment