- Simultaneous sweep captures all S-parameters in one sweep, increasing production throughput
- Simple signal integrity testing of passive multiport and differential devices
- Industry leading dynamic range enables measurement of very low reflection artifacts
- Excellent corrected directivity minimizes measurement uncertainty
- SmartCal auto calibration unit reduces calibration and setup time
- Time domain with time gating option enables TDR-like measurements
- Modern LAN interface for remote control is faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the Shockline Family
- The compact 3U high chassis allows for the efficient use of rack space
- UE – micro coaxial RF connectors
- UE – antennas, switches, diplexers
- Passive multi-port component testing
- System calibration
- Differential path-loss characterization
- General multi-port s-parameter and time domain measurements
The MS46524B is a series of 4-port Performance ShockLine Vector Network Analyzers. Delivering an unprecedented level of value and performance, including best-in-class dynamic range, the Performance series lowers cost-of-test and speeds time to market in numerous testing applications up to 8.5 GHz. These applications include designing and manufacturing multi-port mobile network equipment, mobile devices, automotive cables, high-speed data interconnects and system integration components.
The MS46524B has modern architecture featuring 4 independent sources and 8 receivers. It has a unique sweep capability called Simultaneous Sweep, which allows the four independent sources to sweep at the same time resulting in the measurement of forward and reverse S-parameters in a single sweep! Therefore, it takes one-quarter the time of a traditional sweep to make a full 4-port measurement.
The MS46524B series comes in a 3U high chassis and uses the same GUI, software, command syntax, drivers, and programming environments as the rest of the ShockLine family.
System Integration Applications
|MS46524B-010||50kHz — 8.5 GHz|
|MS46524B-001||Rack mount, adds handles and removes feet for shelf-mounting into a 19 in. universal rack|
|MS46524B-002||Time domain with time gating|