- Application: Industrial Maintenance
+ Measurement range / Resolution: 0.3V - 399.9 V / 0.1 V; 400V-700V / 1V
+ Accuracy / Input impedance: +/- (3% + 2cts) / 400 kΩ
+ Operating frequency :DC; 15.3 - 800 Hz
+ Test voltage: 250-500-1,000V
+ Range at maximum test voltage: 40 GΩ
+ Compliance with IEC 61557-2 standard : 2 GΩ
+ Measurement range: 250V (50 kΩ - 10 GΩ); 500 V (100 kΩ - 20 GΩ); 1000 V (200 kΩ - 40 GΩ)
+ Measurement range / resolution: 10-999 kΩand 1,000-3,999 MΩ / 1 kΩ ; 4,00 - 39,99 MΩ/ 10 kΩ; 40,0-399,9 MΩ/ 100 kΩ ; 400 - 3999 MΩ / 1 MΩ; 4,00 - 39,99 GΩ / 10 MΩ ; 40,0 - 200 GΩ/ 100 MΩ
+ Accuracy: ± (3 % + 2 cts)
+ Test voltage (I < 1 mA): -0 % + 20 %
+ Display of test voltage: ± (3 % + 3 cts)
+ Timer (min:s); 0:00 - 39:59
+ Discharge time (at 25 V): < 2 s/μF
+ Range for continuity measurement: 0 Ω-10 Ω(200 mA)
+ Accuracy / Open-circuit voltage: ± (2 % + 2 cts) / ≥6 V
+ Measurement current: -0%+4%
+ Continuity thresholds (quick beep): 2 Ωfixed
+ Compensation of cables: up to 9,99 Ω
- General specifications
+ Display: 2 x 4,000 cts + logarithmic bargraph
+ Power supply / Automatic shutdown: 6 x LR6(AA) batteries / 5 min , deactivatable
+ Battery life 1,500/2,500/6,000 measurements: UN x 1 kΩ@ UN (5s ON / 55 s OFF); 3,000 continuity measurements (5s ON / 55 s OFF)
+ Dimensions (hxwxd) / Weight / IP rating: 211 x 108 x 60 mm / 850 g / IP 54 / IK 04
+ EMC / Electrical safety: IEC 61326-1 / IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61010-2-030, 600V CAT IV
+ Compliance with standards: IEC 61557 parts 1, 2, 4 and 10
State at delivery: delivered with a carrying bag for hands-free use,2 elbowed-straight safety leads (red and black) 1.50 m long, one red crocodile clip, one black test probe, 6 x LR6 or AA batteries, multilingual user’s manual on CD,a quick start-up guide, multilingual safety datasheet.
Accessories and replacement parts :
- Continuity rod P01102084A
- C.A 861 thermometer + K thermocouple P01650101Z
- USB-Bluetooth adapter P01156301Z
- Bộ phát Bluetooth gắn cổng USB P01102112
- 2 elbowed-straight safety leads (red and black) 1.50 m longP01295453Z
- 2 crocodile clips (red and black) P01295457Z
- 2 test probes (red and black) P01295454Z
- 2 wire grips (red and black) P01102053Z
- Carrying bag for hands-free use P01298049
1 kV Insulation and Continuity Tester
40 GΩ / Test voltage 250-500-1,000 V
Manual / Lock / Duration modes
The new C.A 652x & C.A 653x insulation testers are compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users:
- Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves
- Magnetic stand for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result
- Wide backlit screen with double digital display and logarithmic bargraph, secondary display showing the actual test voltage, the test current and the timer value, in addition to the value measured
- Remote control with torch for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even in environments with poor lighting
This new range is equipped with various insulation test voltages ranging from 10 V to 1 kV. The dynamic range for insulation measurement extends up to 200 GΩ, remaining compliant with the IEC 61557 standard up to 2 GΩ.
In addition to the manual mode, there are also new insulation test modes such as Lock mode, Timer mode and calculation of the PI & DARratios.
The continuity test function, which complies with the IEC 61557 standard (200 mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20 mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped with activefuselessprotection if a voltage is present.
On most of the models in the C.A 652X & C.A 653x range, you can activate an alarm threshold, choosing between 2 fixed thresholds and 1 customizable threshold for each measurement.
Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
DMM functions are available with measurement of voltage up to 700 V, frequency up to 800 Hz, resistance up to 999 kΩ and capacitance up to 10 µF.
Analysis of the measurements is facilitated by storage of 300 measurements on the instrument. The memory capacity is extended to 1,300 locations for the versions with Bluetooth® communication. The Megohmmeter Transfer (MEG) software module, delivered as standard with the communicating versions, allows remote test activation with real-time graphical display and transfer of the stored measurements onto a PC. The values are then displayed by type of measurement.
The DataView® software suite (option) generates customized measurement reports which may include the location of the site and the contact details of the operator.
INSULATION: 250-500-1000 V test voltages
Measurement range: 40 GΩ
Test mode: Manual, Lock and Timer
Continuity: 200 mA measurement current
Voltage measurement: 700 V
Double display + logarithmic bargraph
Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries
Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm
Weight: 850 g
IP54 , safety category: 600 V CAT IV