Appropriate equipment to measure gas concentrations fire from 0-10/0-100% LEL (lower explosive limit one)
Most appropriate to monitor the risk of fire.
Shown with the latest techniques with the technical loop.
Having integrated corrections to 05 fire gases (optional from factory).
- The gas measured: CH4, C3H8, C4H10, Ethanol, H2, acetylene, ... (please describe the type of gas to be measured)
- Principle of measurement: Sensor heating the catalyst
- Sampling method: Extraction patterns
- Measuring range: 0-100% LEL
- Accuracy (under defined conditions): ± 5% of measuring range
- Limit alarm: 20% LEL.
LCD (with backlight). Show number: 0-100% LEL.
Display bar number: automatically switching between the two levels shown.
0-10% LEL (Low)
0-100% LEL (H)
Gas alarm: siren, flashing red lights
Error: sirens, flashing red lights, shown on
- Design explosion: Exibd II BT3
- Operating temperature: 20-50 degrees C
- Power source: 4xAA - Alkaline dry battery
- Operating time: up to 20 hours
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 82x162x36mm
- Weight: ~ 450g (excluding battery)
- Standard accessory attached to the unit
- Soft, with the first air duct sampling samples 1m, 4 AA alkaline dry battery, air filter paper
- Optional accessories: 2-30m gas sampling tubes, the dilute gas, software download data (CD software disc and USB cable)