- Cabinet structure is made of galvanized steel coated, external epoxy coating.
- The surface of the drying chamber is made of stainless steel coated Isocide can kill 99.9% of bacteria present on the 24 hours long.
- Capacity: 54 liters.
- In size: 400x 340 x 400mm
- External dimensions: 550 x 527 x 695mm
- The sample tray for up to 4 trays / tray provided with the number 02.
- The system uses forced convection heating vents and Solaris VentiFlow ensure heating to 300oC with high uniformity.
- Operating temperature: +5 ° C above ambient temperature up to 300oC.
- Accuracy temperature:
≤ ± 0.3oC at 70 ° C
≤ ± 0.3oC in 150oC
≤ ± 0.3oC in 250oC
- The uniform temperature:
≤ ± 0.8oC at 70 ° C
≤ ± 1.6oC in 150oC
≤ ± 2.1oC in 250oC
- The control system with PID microprocessor SmartSence:
* The heating types Ramp
* 02 LED temperature display
* 10 installation program.
* RS485 port
- Cabinet designed to reach the safety standard DIN 12880 Class 3.1 temperature and electrical safety UL 61010-1, 61010-1 CAN/CSA-22.2 No, EN 61010-1, IEC 61010-1.
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz.
- Power: 1.710 W
- Dimensions: 550 x 527 x 695 mm
- Weight: 68kg
Main unit, 02 trays and an instruction manual.