Control System Feedback control PID
Temperature Range (℃ / ℉) Amb . 5 to 130 /
Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) 0.06 / 0.11
Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉) 0.15 / 0.27
Dimension (W×D×H) Internal (mm / inch) 154×99×37 / 6.1×3.9×1.5
Overall (mm / inch) 276×334×120 / 10.9×13.1×4.7
Net Weight (kg / lbs) 5.1 / 11.2
Electrical Requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz) 3.5A
Cat. No. AAHJ1015K
- Precision accuracy of ±0.1℃ is ensured by its PID controller from ambient + 5℃ to 130℃.
- Its built-in temperature limit setting feature (with max. 0.2℃ overshooting)
allows you to perform highly temperaturesensitive reactions such as isothermal amplifications.
- Automatic power cutoff.
- If the temperature of the main body exceeds 150℃.
- If the internal circuit is overheated.
- Two types of timer modes:
- Timer 1: Timer activation starts only after reaching the set temperature.
- Timer 2: Timer activation starts right after the timer setting.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion- resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Bright high-quality VFD display, responsive touch buttons, and a big dial knob offer maximum ease-of-use.
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
- Blocks can be easily interchanged by using the included block lifter.
- Interchangeable tube blocks (sold separately) accept various tube or vial sizes.
- Select proper models and heating blocks depending on your sample tube or vial sizes. (refer to accessories)
|Control System||Feedback control PID|
|Temperature||Range (℃ / ℉)||Ambient +5 to 130|
|Fluctuation at 80℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 80℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.2 / 0.36|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||Internal (mm / inch)||154×99×37 / 6.1×3.9×1.5|
|Overall (mm / inch)||276×334×120 / 10.9×13.1×4.7||276×334×250 / 10.9×13.1×9.8|
|Net Weight (kg / lbs)||5.1 / 11.2||5.5 / 12.1|
|Electrical Requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz)||3.5A|
|Electrical Requirements (120V, 60Hz)||6.7A|
※ Permissible environmental conditions: temperature (2-60℃) and relative humidity (up to 80%)
2020-2021 Lab Companion