Control system Feedback control PID
Motion type Orbital
Frequency1) (RPM) 30 to 500
Rpm Control at 100rpm ±1
Orbit size (mm / inch, dia) 25mm
Overall (W×D×H) (mm ) 582.8×618 ×122.2
Net weight (kg / Ibs) 65 / 143.3
Electric requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz) 0.4A
Cat. No. AAH30115
- Microprocessor PID control maintaining constant speed.
- Wide speed range: 30 ~ 500 rpm
- Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: ranging from 1 min to 99 hr 59 min.
- Intuitive, splash-proof, and easy-to-clean control panel with a vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display(VFD), touch-sensitive buttons, and a dial knob.
- Automatic adjusted shaking speed when load imbalance or unusual vibration is detected by the sensor.
- Ideal DD(Direct Drive) Brushless Motor and triple cam system support heavy loads, quiet (beltless, brushless, and gearless), maintenance free, and delivers high torque at high speeds, smooth rotation.
- Special acceleration and deceleration circuitry:
- Stopping the shaking table always at the same position allowing for automated dosing or sampling
- Providing smooth start and smooth stop preventing chemical spills from flasks or test tubes
- Low-profile design (122 mm high) minimizing vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- Chemicals-resistant and durable construction.
- Dirt-repellent external surface with power coating.
- Convenient universal platform exchange sliding.
- Adopted bright VFD display, and capacitive touch sensor button.
- Digital timer: 1min 99hr 59min, delayed ON / OFF.
- Various accessories.
Programmable Shaking Motion
|Maximum Number of segments in one (1) pattern (Cycle)||20|
|Maximum Number of Patterns (Cycle) saved||20|
|Shaking Motion - Forward & Backward, Pause||Time||1min to 99hr 59min|
|RPM||30 to 500|
|1) Due to higher speed range between 350 rpm and 500 rpm, we recommend that the shakers need extra
attachment to be fixed on the floor of the working place.
2020-2021 Lab Companion