Ion generation method: DC corona discharge
Discharging electrode needle: Special alloy with low dust emission
Method of ion balance control : Control by D.I.C. circuit
Ion balance* Within ±10V (at time of factory shipment), permits fine tuning
Fan speed: Variable (non-step)
Maximum Air volume: 3.0 m3/min x 3 fan
Maximum airflow speed*: 0.87m/sec
+ Alarm lamp blinking: Cleaning alarm (control limit), high-voltage alarm
+ Alarm lamp staying lit: High-voltage stop (when voltage exceeds the control range or the high-voltage alarm continues)
- Alarm output (External output)
+ ionization output: During ionization (high-voltage output)
+ Alarm output: While alarm lamp blinks or stays lit
External input: Permits feedback input of electrostatic potential or ion balance
Amount of ozone production*: 0.02 ppm or less
Operating environment: Temperature: 0°C-40°C, Humidity: 80% RH or below (no condensation)
Input condition: AC100-240V (permits series connection of up to 10 units)
Power cable: Approx. 1.8 m (power cable with grounding electrode)
Power consumption: 54VA
Mass: Approx. 5.0kg
- Control by the new D.I.C. circuit* not only maintains a certain ion balance but also ensures a consistent amount of ion generation. This allows ionization in the optimal condition at all times, with no degradation of ionization performance. Frequency of maintenance can thus be significantly reduced.
- The rear fan guard can easily be removed just by sliding it, which allows easy access to the area around the electrodes, ensuring easy maintenance.
- When the ionizer is turned on, it displays the remaining interval before the next maintenance.
- Electrode needles made of a special alloy with low dust emission allow use of the unit in a clean-room environment.
When the unit is turned on, it displays the remaining interval before the next maintenance by the number of LED lamps lit.
*The D.I.C. (Double Ion Control) circuit maintains the optimal condition for static elimination by simultaneously controlling the ion balance and amount of ion generation.
|Ion generation method||DC corona discharge|
|Discharging electrode needle||Special alloy with low dust emission|
|Method of ion balance control||Control by D.I.C. circuit|
|Ion balance*||Within ±10V (at time of factory shipment), permits fine tuning|
|Fan speed||Variable (non-step)|
|Maximum air volume||3.0 m3/min × 3 fans or 2 fans|
|Maximum airflow speed*||0.87m/sec||0.70m/sec|
|Alarm display||Alarm lamp blinking||Cleaning alarm (control limit), high-voltage alarm|
|Alarm lamp staying lit||High-voltage stop (when voltage exceeds the control range or the high-voltage alarm continues)|
|ionization output||During ionization (high-voltage output)|
|Alarm output||While alarm lamp blinks or stays lit|
|External input||Permits feedback input of electrostatic potential or ion balance|
|Amount of ozone production*||0.02 ppm or less|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0°C-40°C, Humidity: 80% RH or below (no condensation)|
|Input condition||AC100-240V (permits series connection of up to 10 units)|
|Power cable||Approx. 1.8 m (power cable with grounding electrode)|
|Mass||Approx. 5.0kg||Approx. 3.6kg|
Dimensions [mm] and names of parts
- Ionization in a wide area on the workbench used in cell production process
- Ionization from objects on a conveyor