power: 600 W
Tin pot size: 98 (L) × 130 (W) × 58 (H) mm
temperature range: 100 ° C ~ 450 ° C
Temperature stability: ± 5°C
Dimensions: 200 (L) × 320 (W) × 100 (H)mm
weight: About 4.35 kg
1. Adopt sensor closed-loop temperature control, zero-crossing trigger, and not pollute the power grid.
2. It adopts corrosion-resistant and high-temperature resistant alloy materials, sprays high-temperature nano-ceramics, and has a long service life, which is suitable for lead-free operation.
3. The temperature rises quickly, the temperature is accurate and stable.
4. The temperature is displayed on the LCD and is intuitive.
5. The temperature is digitally calibrated for ease of use.
6. Large capacity design, more suitable for dip soldering of small PCB.