Voltage: AC 220V
temperature range: 50 ° C ~ 600 ° C
Temperature stability: ±2 ° C (still air without load)
Tip to ground potential: <2mV
Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
Motor: Stepper motor
Tin speed: About 2.7mm / s ~ 27mm / s (36o / s ~ 360o / s)
Tin length: 0～150mm
Tinning interval: 0~2.7s
Back to tin time: 0 to 0.9 s (about 0 to 25 mm fixed speed: 360o / s)
Tin mode: Auto 1 to 9 / Manual (0)
Tin wire diameter: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 mm
weight: About 3.3kg
Handle model: 20H-90/902A
1. The soldering iron adopts the principle of high frequency heating, and the K-type sensor controls the temperature, and the temperature rise and the return temperature are extremely fast.
2. Fully automatic micro-hole breaking to prevent tin explosion during welding.
3. Microcomputer control, push-button temperature adjustment, digital temperature calibration and automatic sleep function.
4. Automatic and manual tin feeding mode is available, and the number of tinning can be set.
5. The tinning speed, tin length and tinning interval are adjustable, and the adjustable tin return function is provided to reduce the waste of solder.
6. Configurable foot tin switch and manual tin switch.
7. Can also be used alone as a lead-free soldering iron.
8. Anti-static design to avoid damage to sensitive electronic parts due to static electricity.